CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Welcome to Fabulous Motherhood Preloved Stuff!!!


Hi everyone..
Welcome to my preloved stuff blog. Most of the preloved items displayed here are baby/toddler stuffs and belong to my kids. I decided to let go as my kids do not use anymore or the item did not fit my boys after purchased. *senang cite, I need to clear off so that I can buy new one =)*. All the stuff are still in good condition and if exist worn off either faded or yellowish in color, I will stated clearly at related item.

Price shown either including postage charges or need to be bare by the buyer, this will be stated clearly at every shown item. All the postage will be arranged every Friday either through pos express, pos laju or any courier services (depending on the item size), once received full payment from the buyer. 24 hours reservation are allowed to give you time for size checking and payment clearence. After that, the item will be passed to the next buyer in line. Self-collection around Shah Alam and Subang Jaya are welcomed and I will be happy to meet u up if u need to see the items before purchase.


Please email me at nadya_1901@hotmail.com for any enquiries related with the displayed items from this blog.

Thanks =)

Do visit my main domain at : http://mommynadia.blogspot.com

0 comments: